1. The wife will be home in about 20 minutes so I gotta make this quick.
2. The other day, Big D and I were watching TV when a commercial for The Clapper came on and it must have been the first time he’d ever even heard of it because his reaction was an amazed “Oh my gosh!” He couldn’t believe that anything that awesome actually existed.
3. I cannot handle ketchup packets. If I manage to open and empty one without getting some ketchup on my hand, I consider it a tiny victory.
4. I’m pretty sure the only time Sally Struthers is ever mentioned in our house is when we are playing Scattergories.
5. Guess who’s getting a Clapper for Christmas?