The wife tagged me with a meme where I have to list seven fun facts about myself and then pass it on to seven other people. Luckily for you, I’m not a spammer so I’ll just list some crap and not pass it on.
1. I’m basically deaf in my right ear.
2. I have a Big Mouth Billy Bass on my wall at work.
3. I’m an agnostic. I would probably be an atheist but I’m too damn noncommittal. Atheism just seems awfully rigid to me. I can’t say for sure that there are absolutely no gods or ghosts or angels or fairies or dragons or unicorns or sasquatches or leprechauns or colossal squid or aliens out there. I’ve just never seen any evidence of their existence. Except for a show on The Discovery Channel about colossal squid that I’m pretty sure was shot in some Hollywood studio what with their special effectual CGIs and what not. I mean, come on, do you really think we’re gonna believe that there are squid swimming around in our oceans that allegedly have eyeballs as big as soccer balls? What the FUCK! is that?!
4. I’ve only been to jail one time.
5. I met Bill Clinton once. By “met,” I mean I saw him. Through a glass door. From about ten feet away. Before he was president. When he was the governor. And you probably won’t believe it, but he totally said “hi” to me. And by “said ‘hi'”, I mean he smiled and waved. At me. And the other twenty kids in my fourth grade class. Or maybe he was just hitting on my teacher.
6. I totally rode the bus to school throughout high school. Including my senior year. That is how I roll.
7. It’s not that I’m not a spammer, even though I’m not. It’s just that I don’t even know seven people in real life.